What is the CLO Breakfast Club?
The Chief Learning Officer Breakfast Club series has a 14-year history of connecting leaders over breakfast to make the most of the linkage between learning & development and business strategy. Each spring and fall we travel to various cities and connect with the local community’s Chief Learning Officer magazine readership. Over breakfast, local learning executives have the opportunity to engage with their peers and industry thought leaders on top of mind enterprise learning concerns such as, driving learning and development, best practices, strategic alignment of business goals and workforce education.
How long has the CLO Breakfast Club been around?
The event series launched in the fall of 2005. Over the past 13 years we have hosted 8 – 12 programs per year adding up to more than 100 events across the country.
Who should attend this event?
CLO Breakfast Club is the premier regional networking event for corporate or government professionals who plan, authorize or fund enterprise-wide learning and development initiatives within their organization. If your job responsibilities include any of the following, this event is for you:
- Continuous Improvement
- Corporate Culture
- Education & Training
- Employee Development
- Human Resources
- Instructional Design
- Knowledge Management
- Leadership Development
- Learning & Development
- Learning Operations Learning Technology
- Organizational Effectiveness
- People Development
- Performance Management
- Talent Management
- Talent Solutions
Why should I attend this event?
- Access to important discussion forums focused on the key trends in learning and development.
- Walk away with actionable strategies and ideas that can be applied to your organization immediately.
- Participation and recognition in the community of leading thinkers and practitioners.
- Develop strategies for effective leadership development and seamless succession planning.
- Align development with organizational needs and priorities to deliver measurable results.
- Discover the latest trends and technology for enabling improved workforce performance.
- Create and refine your strategy for learning and development to lead in the new business environment.